I love making and wearing shirt dresses.. This time I wanted to try a pattern I haven’t used before.. In Burda issue 09/2013 there are three shirt pattern variations which I liked (#115, 116 and 117).. I combined two patterns for making my dress.. Basically I used #117 for the bodice.. I wanted my dress to be fit at the waistline, and that pattern has waist darts along with bust darts.. I only took collar shape from shirt #115.. When I picked the fabric for my dress, I decided to make ¾ sleeves.. This shirt has hidden button closure.. It turned out very easy to make.. Only thing that I have to remember for next time is first to sew skirt to the bodice, and then to make button closure.. I was anxious to see how the closure will look, and first I sew the closure only at the bodice.. Unpicking the seams was not complicated and everything still looks neat.. Only the first button I left visible, cute red heart-shaped button.. The rest of the buttons are simple round red ones..